CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Let’s break this blogs all time record!

I was looking through the archives, you know, all 15 of the blog posts and I got a wild idea! I’m going to break the current record held in February of 5 posts!! You heard me right…5!

Tying for second place is January and July with 4 posts each. Poor May and June only got 1 and I completely forgot about March and April! They must feel totally unloved.

I would like to make July the month I blow it out of the park with lots of recipes and meal ideas! What do you think??

Here’s what I’m currently working on:

Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumps
Baked Mac ‘n Cheese
Taco Casserole
Cola Chicken ( I can’t wait to try this )

I really need to add more desserts to my repertoire, but that is a tricky bag of slippery slopes. I don’t need to be eating desserts…all that OFTEN. So maybe I can whip up something every once in a while and squeeze it in here. That’s my plan. We’ll see how THAT goes! 

Here’s to taking what’s left of July and getting in as many recipes and meal plans as I can! I can do it! I know I can!!


See ya sooner!

Love and cheese puffs,

angies-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment