CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I might as well close up shop and go home.

It's not looking good folks. 

This whole blogging everyday thing is a lot of pressure. Wait, I take that back. It's not the blogging that gives me stress it's the COOKING everyday!  Desserts is stressed spelled backwards. Coincidence? I think not.
Speaking of dessert... I  We ate all the pop tarts already. The kids were not pleased with hubby and I. Ok, confession, there was only 4 left and well...that's not enough to split between 6 people! You understand my dilemma?? Of course you do...you're an understanding bunch.

What did we have for dinner the last two days you ask?? Well... I went out with some friends from the school I worked at and the hubs and the kids went to McDonalds. Gourmet around here you guys! I had Super Salad! or is it Souper Salad...I can never remember. Anyway, I was totally going to make Crock Pot Pulled Pork for dinner today, but yeah, got a little caught up with my list of things to do and dinner didn't make it on there. And dinner tonight? Well...Chipotle was called in as a pinch hitter and scored a home run for the team!! Go Chip!

I really need to cook that chicken that's in the fridge or freeze it before it goes bad. That's another thing I am working on this year, not wasting meat thinking I'm going to cook it and do all these wonderful things with it and then having to throw it away. I know, I know!! (shaking my head in shame)

Anywhoo...that's what I've been up to. Just keeping it real! Wow...that's so real it's scary. Ok, make you a deal. I'll keep it semi-real. How's that? Ok...I'll work on that.

3 comments:

  1. Did you know you can schedule your posts? I do that with mine often. I can get a bunch of posts done in one day and schedule them (change the date) to go live on different days and it makes me look like I'm really really on top of things! Teehee! Just my secret trick from one food bloger to another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! Problem is I have to think of a bunch of posts to write all at once! I'm a mood blogger...got to get out of that rut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is keeping it semi-real like making it semi-homemade? If it is, you can't forget the cocktails or the be-a-u-tiful tablescape that just so fabulous. I'm just sayin'...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete